Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Treasure but, I have to wait


My brother, Kevin, (he's the one in from looking to the side) has a birthday, his 50th. Some of my family, from around this area, are going to be flying to Gainsville, TX to surprise him. His wife and friends know, I can't wait. We are taking Daddy with us, he's really not looking forward to flying. I told him yesterday that it would be a much shorter trip than if we would drive and we can spend more time with family. I think he gave me the same look that I must have given him when I was a teenager...like "whatever"


Anyway, I can't wait to be around family. It is like therapy to me and I could use it.


1 comment:

  1. So wish that I could come with you all, but wasn't told about the gathering. Hope you have lots of fun! I'm going to try to videotape a greeting and email it to KB.

    Are you trying to make me cry each time I look at this?

    ReplyDelete