
I was looking for a picture of my niece, Sammy (she sillily thinks that she is not one of my treasures) Silly Girl. I ran across this picture. This was taken, of all my nieces and nephew and my children, in 2002. Every July 4th holiday, my family would take a trip to Victoria, Kansas. My brother, Augustine (Sid) is a Franciscan Brother and lived at the friary there. We were allowed to stay in the "dormitory" and it was a blast! Here is a link to that website http://www.kansastravel.org/cathedralofheplains.htm The catheral is beautiful, you should see it...Every year was fun! Brother Gus now lives in Denver and we don't make the trek to Kansas every summer. Of course now, most of us make the trip to wherever a niece or nephew graduation is. Almost as much fun! Look how young they all are! Cassie would have been 13 and Mic 10, now Cassie almost 21 and Mic is 17. They are all growing up..there will be only 7 more High School graduations out of all these kids. Man I'm getting old!


No comments:
Post a Comment