
Another treasure coming up is a birthday for my daughter. She will turn 21 years old. Hard to beleive that she is now a mommy, a very good mommy. I remember holding her and looking at her and wondering how I could love someone so much.
Below is a little birthday poem for her.
For Cassie, on Her Birthday
It's your birthday, but I got the gift...a gentle, sweet, beautiful daughter who is always a pleasure to be with. You glow with sensitivity and compassion generated from the depths of your warm heart and and kind soul. A loving mom, a peacemaker,a woman full of the joy of life,that's you. Anyone who spends time with you is privileged to know such an extraordinary person. You are a great joy in my life. I love you and cherish you and treasure you and wish that every one of your birthdays will be the happiest yet.
It's your birthday, but I got the gift...a gentle, sweet, beautiful daughter who is always a pleasure to be with. You glow with sensitivity and compassion generated from the depths of your warm heart and and kind soul. A loving mom, a peacemaker,a woman full of the joy of life,that's you. Anyone who spends time with you is privileged to know such an extraordinary person. You are a great joy in my life. I love you and cherish you and treasure you and wish that every one of your birthdays will be the happiest yet.
By Joanna Fuchs


If D's hair was cut like this, she would look just like Cass
ReplyDeleteI thought this was D when I first saw it!
ReplyDelete