~I asked my sister Beth to share with me, a poem that she had received from family for her birthday ( I won't reveal what birthday). It was a frame with a picture of our Mom (the one below is not the same picture, I don't have that one scanned yet, the children are my oldest sister, Monica and my olders brother Matt-I'm the 8 of 10 children and hery are 1 & 2) , who passed away in 1977, can it be that long ago? It also had a very nice poem. So, here it is...I assure you that I will not be able to get through typing this poem without tears. I hope that it brings you closer to your mother, whether she is with you now or not!
~
Mother, you're always with me,
You're the whisper of the leaves, as I walk down the street. You're the cool hand on my brow, when I'm not well
~
Mother, you're always with me,
You're the whisper of the leaves, as I walk down the street. You're the cool hand on my brow, when I'm not wellYou live inside my laughter, You're crystallized in my every tear drop...
You're the place I came from, My first home...
You're the map I follow, with every step I take,
You're my first love and my first heartbreak...
And nothing on earth can ever separate us, Not time, Not space, Not even death will ever separate you from me.
Author Unknown


No comments:
Post a Comment